It’s already half way through the year and there’s no better time than now to optimise your opportunities and prepare for the recruitment process!
Tuesday 25th of June 2019, 6pm- 8pm
Many students like yourself will be preparing for interviews in the hope to secure employment once they have completed their studies but what will make you stand out from the crowd? Join Director, Colin Wilson, in this FREE 2-hour workshop that will give you an insight into the recruitment process from an employer’s perspective and discover what you need to do to WIN in that job interview.
In this action-packed workshop:
- Learn the importance of having enthusiasm for the job
- Why you must understand and have passion for an industry
- Understanding soft skills why it’s needed for communication
- Understanding the value teamwork to achieve goals
- Learn the different types of interviews you may encounter
- How to get a job to kick start your career