Are you ready for your interview?
First impressions are everything in an interview. Your planning, preparation and the way you present yourself in an interview must be on point if you want to stand out from the crowd and get the job you want.
Like it or not, you have to sell yourself in an interview. If this is something that does not come naturally to you, the good news is that this is a skill you can learn. With our HR, recruitment and sales background, we will provide you with industry tips that will help and give you the self-confidence you need to set you apart from others.
The key to a successful interview is your preparation. The more prepared you are, the more confident you are going to come across. We aim to help you with your self-confidence to present and speak to a business owner and ask the appropriate questions relevant to the role.
How we work
At Keyba Careers we offer one-on-one job coaching sessions tailored to your needs and what you are aiming to achieve. We will have an in-depth discussion on what you need to do to prepare for the interview.
Depending on your requirements we can help you with the following:
- Review the role you are applying for and discuss how you will align your skills and experience to the requirements of the role to demonstrate that you can do the job
- Roleplay interview questions, including behavioural interview questions
- Assist you with questions you can ask in the interview
- Help you prepare for all types of interviews you may experience, including the phone screen, video conference, face-to-face or group interviews.
- Provide you with industry tips to help you succeed in your interview
Job coaching sessions can be conducted over the phone, video conference or face-to-face.
Contact us today to make an appointment with our experienced professional.