One-on-One Job Coaching
We get it, it can be tough getting to stage 1 of the interview process and it’s frustrating when you’re told you’re unsuccessful or even worse hearing nothing at all. But don’t be dismayed and don’t let this stop you from applying for jobs. You need to stay positive and continue to actively look and apply for work. And the great news is that we are here to help you!
Through our Job Coaching Services at Keyba Careers, we can work with you to determine:
- Where are YOU at today?
- What have you studied for?
- What are you passionate about?
- What are your goals and desired outcome?
We need to put the answers to these questions together in a resume that packages YOU, so you are job-ready to kick-start a successful career!
How we work
At Keyba Careers, we offer one-on-one job coaching sessions tailored to your needs and what you are aiming to achieve. We will have an in-depth discussion on where you are at and what you need to do to WIN in an interview and land the job of your choice.
Depending on your requirements we can help you with the following:
- Identify and target specific roles or industries that interest you
- Educate you on job seeking tools and networking platforms
- Assist with applying for a new job
- Create a professional resume
- Create a cover letter for the job you are applying for addressing the essential criteria of the role
- Review the role you are applying for and discuss how you will align your skills and experience to the requirements of the role to demonstrate that you can do the job
- Interview preparation
- Roleplay interview questions, including behavioural interview questions
- Assist you with questions you can ask in the interview
- How to engage better with your potential employer
- Help you prepare for all types of interviews you may experience, including the phone screen, video conference, face-to-face or group interviews
- Provide you with industry tips to help you succeed in your interview
- Discuss your DiSC Personality Profile
We will work with you to discuss what you would like to achieve. Sessions are based on hourly consultations with our industry experts.
Job coaching sessions can be conducted over the phone, video conference or face-to-face.
$85.00 incl-GST per hour
Contact us today to make an appointment with our experienced professional.